• $15 for ‘Family Meal Deal’ ($30 value)
• Deal includes: one large pizza with up to two toppings, six wings, five garlic puffs (cinnamon or garlic), and a two liter of soda
• Valid for dine-in or carry-out only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 14, 2013
Pecking on a pizza is one of DealChicken’s all-time favorite pastimes. Yours too? Well then, today’s deal can allow you and your family to enjoy at half-price. At Vermont Pizza Company, you can order a family package pizza that comes with a half a dozen of wings, five garlic puffs, one large two-topping pizza and one two-liter soda. This is a $30 value for $15—that’s a 50% savings. Have fun choosing your toppings as Vermont Pizza Company offers numerous fresh and delicious options.
Vermont Pizza Company was established September of this year and is located in Williston. It is owned and operated by John Howe. The hours of operation are Monday to Thursday from 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Friday to Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Aside from today's deal, it offers an extensive menu of classic Italian favorites-plus an ice cream parlor.
$15 'Family Meal Deal' ($30 value)
- Meal includes: one large pizza with up to two toppings, six wings, five garlic puffs (cinnamon or garlic), and a two liter of soda
May purchase multiple vouchers. One voucher per customer per visit. Valid for dine-in or carry-out only. Voucher not valid on delivery fees. Must mention DealChicken voucher when ordering. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.