• $15 for $30 worth of tasty Thai cuisine
• Excellent location in Williston
• Valid for dine-in or carry-out orders
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 12, 2013
The aromatic ingredients in authentic Thai cuisine produce unique and interesting dishes, offering a refreshing break from ordinary fare. DealChicken is crowing about this offer for $30 of delicious food and beverages for just $15. Discover what Honey Thai Cuisine's Facebook friends are liking about Williston's newly-opened dining spot. Appetizers like crispy calamari and gyoza dumplings or fresh salads with steak, chicken or shrimp are light, flavorful and can be the start of a wonderful meal. Experience curries — red, green, massaman — each with its own personality! You can also explore the surf and turf offerings of steaks, pork chops, red snapper, sea bass and duck. Your dessert might be a traditional sweet, creamy coconut custard or fried banana wrapped with spring roll skin, honey and sesame seeds.
Sam Sithiprasert opened Honey Thai Cuisine to bring the sweet, tangy and spicy flavors of Thai cuisine to northern Vermont. With this offer you, too, can discover why the food is earning accolades on Facebook. Lunch is served Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; dinner is 4:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. On Saturday and Sunday, hours are 2:00 to 9:00 p.m.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Valid on alcoholic beverages with purchase of food. One voucher per table per visit. Valid for dine-in or carry-out. Must present voucher when ordering. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Suggested gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.