• $25 for family four-pack of buttons ($50 value)
• Good for First Night Burlington on December 31st, 2012
• Buttons act as admission to First Night Burlington 2013 festival events
• A substance-free, arts-centered way to ring in the new year
• Limited quantities available
• Vouchers can only be redeemed between November 1st – December 30th, 2012
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 30, 2012
According to DealChicken, ushering in the new year with style shouldn't mean you have to break the bank. Take advantage of this special offer from First Night Burlington, and grab admission buttons for two adults and two children at a whopping 50% off savings. This $25 Family Pack deal will get you and yours into the New Year's Eve festival to enjoy a wide range of artists and activities, with performances from the Burlington Chamber Orchestra, Circus Smirkus, Frost and Fire, and more.
First Night Burlington is a New Year's Eve festival of the arts, held centrally in downtown Burlington. In the tradition of the many other First Night celebrations in cities all over the country, the festival is meant to be an accessible, fun, family-friendly way to welcome the new year.
$25 family four-pack of buttons (two adults and two kids) ($50 value)
- Vouchers only redeemable between November 1st and December 30th, 2012. May purchase multiple vouchers. Limited quantities available. Valid only on December 31st, 2012. One voucher per family. Must present voucher when registering. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Sales tax included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.