• $20 for $40 worth of food and drinks (alcohol included with purchase of food)
• Known for quality wine collection
• Try the Dijon-crusted salmon filet
• Not valid on holidays
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 8, 2013
Wish you were dining under an Italian sun? Come into Toscano Cafe & Bistro for a taste of the Mediterranean without leaving town. Start with the delicate beef carpaccio topped with Parmigiano Reggiano to wet your appetite for the main course. The wild mushroom ravioli will have you raving with its Gorgonzola cream and roasted garlic. Or see how Italian cooking combines with local tastes in the Vermont maple-brined pork loin paired with garlic mashed potatoes. It's all delectable and all half off.
Owned by Lucie and John Fath, Toscano Cafe and Bistro is open Tuesday through Thursday, 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 11:30 a.m.. to 9 p.m.; and Sunday brunch, 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Sunday dinner 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
$20 for $40 worth of food and beverages
- Limit two purchases per customer. Limited quantities available. Not valid on all major holidays. Restaurant will be closed for vacation from January 1st – 8th, 2013. One voucher per customer per table. Valid on alcohol with purchase of food. Present voucher before ordering. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.