• Pay just $20 for $40 worth of Italian fare
• Choose from choice-cut steaks, homemade pastas, seafood and more
• New York state liquor laws apply
• Reservations required
• Enjoy warm Tuscan inspired ambiance
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 22, 2013
DealChicken's peeps can't get enough pasta, especially when it's made from scratch. Today's deal delivers Tuscan-style Italian food at a great price: Pay just $20 for $40 worth of food and drink at Francesca's of Buffalo. The restaurant specializes in choice-cut steaks, seafood, chops and homemade pasta, all served “from the heart.” Folks flock to Francesca's for the signature Osso Buco. Other favorites include paninis, rustic pizzas and the ever-classic spaghetti and meatballs. Reservations are a must.
Francesca's boasts a warm and family-friendly indoor dining atmosphere as well as a beautiful outdoor seating area, when weather allows. Check the specials, which include free drinks for an hour on Thursday afternoons (you heard right, free), Italian-flared-and-fabulous fish Friday and half-price delicacies after 9 p.m. Mamma mia!
Copy of $20 for $40 worth of food and drinks
- Not valid on holidays, Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve. Must order at least one food item per person. Must make reservation 24 hours in advanced prior to redeeming voucher. Voucher may only be redeemed at Francesca's and only one voucher may be redeemed per visit. Alcohol can only be discounted at 50% as per New York state liquor laws. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash or credit back. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity and gratuity should be based on total bill prior to discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.