• $25 value for $12 (for food and drinks)
• Ale House and Restaurant, casual atmosphere
• 16 different draft beers on tap (domestics & microbrews)
• PROMOTION EXPIRES August 23, 2012
It’s a fact of life-sometimes we need to get out of the house and enjoy ourselves. Burgers, summer salads, pasta, wraps, steak, chicken, fish fry and more is what we do best at the Lancaster Ale House. Come have fun with us at half-price. For $12 you can have $25 worth of food and drinks- that’s a 52% savings. Enjoy one of many beers with some of them originating from microbreweries, such as Dogfish Head and Great Lakes. Lancaster Ale House provides a comfortable atmosphere – mixed with a vast menu for a variety of tastes.
Lancaster Ale House (formerly Desiderio's) is located on the corner of Broadway and Bowen in Lancaster. Whether for a light snack, a full dinner or taking in one of their Dinner Theatre Shows, you can always count on excellence in quality and service, a truly an unique destination when in Lancaster.
$12 for $25 worth of food
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per visit, per table.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.