- $15 for $30 worth of food & drink
- Fresh food, fun desserts
- Family-friendly environment
- Valid at Johnson City location only
- Promotion Expires June 5, 2013
Join the flock for a fun respite from holiday shopping when you take DealChicken up on his half-price offer to dine at Ground Round Grill & Bar in Johnson City. As you can imagine, with a name like Ground Round, burgers are a popular item here. Check out the Inferno Burger (jalapeno jack cheese and jalapeno pepper slices topping a chipotle seasoned burger with a special inferno sauce), Veggie Burger and Big Daddy Quesadilla Burger. The stuffed menu also features soups, salads, appetizers, ribs, steaks, seafood, chicken dishes, pastas and decadent desserts such as the fried cheesecake and sizzling apple pie. This eatery offers a full bar with a wide assortment of cocktails, beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages. Today's deal makes a great stocking stuffer too!
The first Ground Round opened in 1969 and served up only 12 items. Since that time franchises have popped up in 12 states across the Midwest and Northeast.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Valid at Johnson City location only. One voucher per table per visit. Must be used in one visit. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.