• $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
• Deal is for 3 $10 vouchers
• Vouchers may be used together or on separate visits
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 4, 2013
DealChicken knows a hot deal when he sees one, and today is certainly a reason to cluck. Binghamton Hots’ specialty is their “hot plate”, an assortment of cheeseburgers, hot dogs, home fries, macaroni salad and more, all topped with their signature homemade Rochester-style hot sauce. Taste one of these classic plates, or other fast yet tasty grub with today's smokin’ deal: only $15 for $30 worth of food at Binghamton Hots. Subs, soups, sandwiches and a yummy selection of daily specials are available at Binghamton’s newest hot spot!
Binghamton Hots, nestled on gorgeous Washington Street, serves up yummy food fast in an inviting atmosphere. It's a place that downtown residents, college students and late-nighters can grab some good grub, on some nights as late as 3:30 am. Catering is available for any event.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink (3 $10 vouchers)
- May purchase multiple for self and one as a gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. May use multiple vouchers per visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.