• $48.50 for a 5-course gourmet dinner for two from Chef Michael Salmon (a $97 value)
• Add a one-night stay with gourmet breakfast at the elegant, historic Hartstone Inn for $99 (a $140 value) or a suite for $145 (a $185 value)
• Reservations required. Inquire about over-night stay upon dinner reservation
• Reward yourself and your taste-buds
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 27, 2012
Camden, Maine has been called The Jewel of the Maine Coast. Use this half-price offer to discover it for yourself and enjoy a memorable dinner for two. Here's a recent sample menu: Maine Crab and Shrimp Cake with a Caribbean Remoulade and Sweet Corn Relish, Potato and Leek Soup with White Truffle Oil, Maine Blueberry Sorbet, Beef Tenderloin Medallion accompanied by Half Maine Lobster with a Rosemary-Tomato Cream followed by Chocolate Macadamia Soufflé with a Kahlua Cremé Anglaise. Preview the menu Hartstone Inns website and don’t hesitate to ask if you have dietary restrictions you would like the Chef to to plan a menu around.
The Hartstone Inn's intimate dining room is a beautiful setting and a perfect place to celebrate a special occasion or just the end of a long week. The Inn's world-class cuisine infuses New England fare with an international flair. The menu changes nightly allowing Chef/Owner Michael Salmon and the culinary team to utilize the freshest seafood and local ingredients. The historic inn is a AAA Four Diamond Award Hotel located in midcoast Maine steps from Camden Harbor. This central location puts guests close to art galleries, antique shops, hiking, snowshoeing and skiing. Or spend the afternoon at the Inn and become Chef For A Day.
$48.50 for a gourmet 5-course dinner for two ($97 value)
- Limit 1 per person & 1 as a gift. Valid for a 5-course dinner for two. Valid only Sunday through Thursday (based on availability). Not valid on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, or Christmas. Reservation required-mention DealChicken. 7% lodging tax & dining gratuity excluded. Cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant must abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.