• $10 for $20 worth of food and drink
• Receive two $10 vouchers to be used separately
• Try their legendary lobster rolls
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 31, 2013
To soar like his eagle relatives is DealChicken's dream. With today’s deal, both of you can come about as close as anyone could get. Eagle’s Nest restaurant is offering 50% off food and drink—a $20 value for $10. You can enjoy their delicious seafood, including their legendary lobster rolls, as well as views of the eagles. Be sure to get there early so you can watch the sun set while you dine on some traditional Maine cuisine. You’ll be soaring with joy after your tummy is satisfied and your wallet is still full.
Nestled on the banks of the Penobscot, Eagle's Nest has never changed their formula for anyone. One waitress, one cook and one great menu are all they need. They're open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and spectacular views Monday-Wednesday, 7 a.m.-6:45 p.m.; Thursday-Saturday, 7 a.m.-7:45 p.m.; and Sunday, 7 a.m.-5:45 p.m.
$10 for two $10 vouchers good towards food and drink
- May purchase 2 deals for self and 2 as gifts. One voucher per visit, per day, per table. No cash back or cash value. Cannot be used with any other offer, coupon, promotion or special pricing. Not applicable for taxes and gratuity. Gratuity should be based on bill before the discount. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.