• $36 for a family day pass for up to six people
• Can be used for any one day from July 27–August 5, 2012
• Admission includes all shows, concerts, exhibitions, contests and unlimited rides all day.
• No refunds due to inclement weather
• Special thanks to US Cellular for the smartphones use to redeem vouchers at gates
• PROMOTION EXPIRES August 5, 2012
Gather a group of up to six of your favorite people and fly on over to the Bangor State Fair where you’ll have an activity-packed day full of agriculture, rides, games, food and more. Action lovers will enjoy the Ferris wheel and midway full of rides and games. Animal lovers will swoon over activities and exhibits featuring horses, rabbits, wolves, rescue dogs and grizzly bears. Food lovers are in for a treat — the aromas will draw you in, and you’ll find yummy temptations, like fried dough, to hit the spot.
This year marks the 163rd Bangor State Fair. You'll find the festivities taking place at Bass Park in Bangor starting July 27 through August 5. The hours are Monday to Friday 2 p.m.-11 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 12 p.m.-11 p.m. The fair closes at 8 p.m. on the last day, August 5. Check the website for detailed schedules. Vouchers may be redeemed at any entrance thanks to the smartphones supplied by US Cellular.
$36 for a family day pass for up to six people ($72 value)
- Voucher can be used for any one day during the Fair July 27, 2012 thru August 5, 2012. May purchase two per person. No Cash value or cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No Refunds due to inclement weather. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.