- $25 for up to seven letters ($75 value)
- Artistic photos depict alphabet letters
- Each letter is 4 by 6 inches
- Shipping is included in USA and Canada
- Great gift idea for your valentine
- Promotion Expires May 14, 2013
Some of DealChicken’s best farm friends are cows, and he even knows the eight maids who are a-milking. But what he knows even better is a great deal, especially today’s from Imagine Letters. A picture paints 1,000 words, but it does double-duty when it spells one, too. Pick any word you like—a name, a place, a sentiment of up to seven letters (a $75 value)—and Imagine Letter will spell it out in letter-shaped images, such as the Eiffel Tower resembling an A. The photos can be framed and grouped for one-of-a-kind art—and for a present that will make you a one-of-a-kind gift-giver. The romantic, elegant, creative photos were taken in Paris, New York, Rome and Toronto. A selection of colorful kids' letters are available, as are Hollywood stars and religious symbols and letters.
Artist and photographer Neeva Kedem has taken these pictures during her 20-year career and thought they'd be an elegant, creative way to decorate and/or celebrate. Her website makes choosing and ordering letters easy.
$25 for up to 7 letters of your choice
- May purchase multiples for self and as gifts. Each letter is 4"x 6". Shipping is included in USA and Canada. Please allow 10 to 15 days for delivery. Does not included frames. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.