- Customers receive 3 worth $10 each
- Featuring a variety of homemade Hungarian pastries
- Menu varies daily, stop in to see what's new
- Old Europe is located at 13 Broadway, near Suwana's Thai Orchid and Green Sage
- Promotion Expires September 7, 2014
An entire bakery case full of scratch-made European pastries has DealChicken licking his beak in anticipation. Old Europe Pastries offers $30 worth of coffee, tea, old-world pastry and luscious desserts for only $15! Try the decadent Hungarian cake called dobos (five sponge cake layers, dark chocolate and buttercream), or choose a downtown fan favorite, the “French Creamy” (puff pastry with rich vanilla custard...and whipped cream). Even amidst the decadence, there are gluten-free options. There's also creme brulee, carrot cake, cookies, eclairs, marzipan and tiramisu, all scratch made in house by owner Melinda Vetro, who says 'All I want to do is bake and make people happy.' Add a mocha latte or a steaming cup of tea, settle in with a paper and enjoy some me time.
Owner Melinda Vetro was professionally trained as a pastry chef in Hungary and also learned years of family recipes from her grandmother. In 2007, Old Europe Pastries received high praise from the New York Times, which called its pastries the most luscious in all of Asheville. It's also a previous Mountain Xpress 'Best of WNC' winner for best local coffee house.
$15 for $30 worth of pastries, desserts and drinks at Old Europe Pastries (3 $10 vouchers)
- Limit 1 per customer. May buy additional as gifts. Customers receive 3 vouchers worth $10 each. Each $10 voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Limit 1 voucher per table per visit. Not valid on alcohol, tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.