- $8 for 2 COOP'S Fried Chicken Strip Plates ($16 value)
- You get one voucher for 2 meals; must be used in single visit
- Enjoy the chicken strips with fries or home-fried potato chips
- Valid for lunch (Monday-Friday, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.) or dinner (Friday and Saturday, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Promotion Expires March 14, 2013
Looking for something different to do for lunch? Nimbeaux’s Cajun Restaurant has your answer with today’s deal for two COOP'S Fried Chicken Strip meals. For just eight bucks, you get a hearty two-for-one chicken meal, so grab a friend and head on down to this well-known Lafayette restaurant. Each meal includes fried chicken strips with fries or home-fried potato chips, plus Nimbeaux’s very own dippin’ sauce.
Other menu items at Nimbeaux's include all of your Cajun favorites, such as gumbo, etouffee, fried catfish, fried alligator, po boys, delicious hamburgers and more, but they also offer a kid's menu and a lighter side-grilled catfish, grilled tuna steak or grilled chicken. Check out the daily lunch specials, too.
$8 for 2 Coop's Fried Chicken Plates at Nimbeaux's Cajun Restaurant
- One voucher issued for 2 meals. Must use entire value of 2 meals in one visit. Limit two per person. Gratuity should be based on price of original bill. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Not valid on tax. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.