- Option 1: Pay $5 for $10 worth of lunch menu items
- Option 2: Pay $10 for $20 worth of dinner menu items
- Option 3: Pay $50 for $100 worth of catering
- Catering is perfect for football games
- Promotion Expires January 31, 2013
If you love fall-off-the-bone ribs, barbecued chicken, po boys, beef brisket, ham, turkey and pulled pork, you'll be in hog heaven at Eddie's BBQ. The restaurant serves up delicious barbecue that is simply lip-smacking good. For lunch or dinner, Eddie's BBQ is always a winner. For just $5, you'll get $10 worth of food from Eddie's lunch menu, which is available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. For just $10, you'll get $20 worth of food from Eddie's dinner menu, which is available after 4 p.m. Or, if you're feeding a crowd for the big game, pay just $50 for $100 worth of Eddie's catering. Now that's a delicious deal!
Located on West Pinhook Road in Lafayette, Eddie's BBQ serves up Louisiana-style barbecue the way it was meant to be served-slow and low. The atmosphere is relaxing and casual, perfect for the entire family as a tasty lunch or dinner spot. The staff is friendly and the service is fast, so you'll always leave satisfied.
$5 for $10 worth of lunch menu items at Eddie's BBQ
- Limit one per person, may purchase one as a gift. Additional charge for delivery and gratuity with catering. Gratuity should be based on price of original bill. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash value. No cash back.
$10 for $20 worth of dinner menu items at Eddie's BBQ