• $75 for 3 microdermabrasion sessions
• Experienced, licensed skin-care experts
• May upgrade for different service
• Makes a great gift!
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 31, 2012
If you're looking for a new you for the holidays, take advantage of DealChicken's latest find: Give your skin new life with half off of three separate microdermabrasion sessions (valued at $150) at Metamorphix. Microdermabrasion is an exceedingly long word with a simple definition: more beautiful skin. The process lessens the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, acne scars, age spots, large pores, dry skin, scars and stretch marks. It's essentially a polishing process for the surface of your skin, and it's performed by professional aestheticians who know just how to achieve maximum results. It's the perfect gift for the person who has everything or the person who isn't likely to splurge on herself.
Metamorphix is just 20 miles north of Lafayette in Opelousas. The staff, headed by Dr. John Kempf and licensed aesthetician Denise McDaniel, also offers dermaplaning, chemical peels, facials, and Botox/Juvederm. Please call for an appointment.
50% off 3 microdermabrasion sessions at Metamorphix with Dr. John Kempf
- Limit two per person, may purchase three as gifts. Please call (337) 360-1169 to schedule an appointment. Please give 24 hour cancellation notice. Gratuity should be based on price of original bill. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Maybe upgraded for a different service. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.