• $10 for 2 gyro plates ($20 value)
• Issued in two vouchers, each worth 1 gyro plate (must be used separately)
• Valid between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. only
• Includes complementary baklava
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 30, 2013
Treat yourself and a friend to lunch, or give the gift of food to show your appreciation with today's half-off deal from the Damascus Restaurant. For $10, get two plates loaded with some of the best authentic gyros in the area that would normally run you $20. And they even throw in free baklava, the crispy, baked delicacy that will satisfy sweet tastebuds! The Damascus has a pleasing atmosphere with friendly servers and caters to ethnic food lovers who like a good value.
Centrally located on The Boulevard, the Damascus Restaurant is well-known in the Lafayette area for its fresh, authentic Greek food and homemade desserts. The gyros, lamb and moussaka are especially popular among the regulars.
50% off 2 gyro plates for lunch at the Damascus Restaurant
- Two vouchers issued - each voucher worth one gyro plate. Must be used separately, cannot be combined. Valid for lunch hours only 11am - 3pm. One voucher per table. Entire value must be used in one visit. Gratuity should be based on price of original bill. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash value. No cash back.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.