• $20 for $40 worth of food and drink
• Authentic Cajun cuisine
• Valid 2-10 pm Monday through Thursday; 11 am-3 pm Sunday only
• Deal value valid for stated specific times in November only through 11/29/12
• PROMOTION EXPIRES November 29, 2012
Get your Cajun fix at 50% off with today’s deal: $20 for $40 worth of food and drink at Poor Boy’s Riverside Inn. You’ll find plenty of classics on the menu, including their signature Crab Cakes with jumbo lump crabmeat in a creamy cheese filling and Chef Nolton’s Gumbo with moist chunks of chicken and slices of Richard’s Andouille sausage. The famous "House Salad" topped with select in-season seafood like shrimp, jumbo lump crabmeat and crawfish is a customer favorite large enough to satisfy even the heartiest appetite. Or, you can opt for the Lump Crabmeat Sauteed in Butter, a simple dish that is sure to please. And don’t forget dessert! Sweet Potato Beignets come served with an orange-hazelnut sauce at the restaurant.
You'll find Poor Boy's Riverside Inn located off Highway 90 on Tubing Road. They've been serving fine Cajun cuisine for more than 80 years. The Hurst family welcomes all to try their Cajun classics and their home-made dishes.
50% off fine Cajun cuisine at Poor Boy's Riverside Inn
- Limit one per person. One per table. Valid only Monday thru Thursday 2 pm-10 pm and Sunday 11 am-3 pm. Deal price valid only through Thursday, November 29, 2012. Gratuity should be based on price of original bill. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.