- $147.50 for week-long day camp ($295 value)
- August 12th to 16th from 8:45 am to 3:15 pm
- For children ages 4 to 15 years
- More than 20 structured activities for a fun-filled day
- Make your kids smile with over 50 acres of outdoor facility
- Promotion Expires August 19, 2013
DealChicken knows that summer is all about fun, whether you're relaxing in a hen house or out in the yard. This summer, your kids can enjoy great activities at Sanford Day Camp, where they will experience arts and crafts, roller skating, soccer, basketball, swimming, softball, nature study, dancing and much more. Experienced teachers, coaches and staff members are on hand to accommodate campers in air-conditioned classrooms or the great outdoors.
Sanford Day Camp has more than 50 acres of outdoor space with six tennis courts, five playing fields and an on-site pool. The camp is family-managed, with experienced staff to help keep your children safe, sound and having fun.
$147.50 for a week-long day camp (August 12th - 16th)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase multiple vouchers per person and multiple as gift vouchers. Valid for a week-long day camp August 12th- 16th, 2013. Must go online to www.sanfordcamps.com to reserve spot. Camp valid for ages 3 & 1/2 to 15 and runs from 8:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Lunch program available for purchase. Expires at end of week of option purchased. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Your children are in good hands at Sanford. A quick snap shot of the counselor profile: average age of 28 with an average of 8 years in experience, with average tenure of 6 years at the camp. Sanford is extremely selective when it comes to hiring teachers, coaches and specialist with the average of one out of four applications being accepted.