- Specializes in pasta and seafood
- Quiet atmosphere for a relaxing meal
- Located in Newark's Four Season's Shopping Center
- Valid Monday through Friday and Sundays
- Promotion Expires November 15, 2013
Chickens typically dine on the farm, but when DealChicken isn't supping at his casa, he flies the coop to eat at La Casa Pasta Restaurant. Today, for half off the regular price, you can enjoy the handmade pasta, fresh seafood, made-to-order sauces and fresh-baked breads that La Casa Pasta has come to be known for. For $15, you get $30 worth of food and drink. Enjoy chef's favorites like Dolce Vita (homemade fettucelle pasta with sautéed filet mignon tips, sun-dried tomatoes, shiitake mushrooms and marsala cream sauce) or cannelloni di mare (homemade pasta stuffed with shrimp, scallops and crab meat with marinara and white lobster sauce.) If you're not feeling pasta, the lunch and dinner menus here also feature antipasti, small plate options and various entrees.
La Casa Pasta has been family owned and operated since 1978; it was fully remodeled in 2010 after fire severely damaged the building. The restaurant is located in Newark's Four Season's Shopping Center, near I-95 and the University of Delaware campus. The cuisine here is authentic Northern and Southern Italian, including freshly pressed pastas and delicately made sauces. Stop by for lunch Monday-Saturday and enjoy dinner seven days a week; they also offer to-go orders and a dessert menu.
$15 for $30 worth of authentic Italian cuisine
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per customer. May buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table/visit. Dine-in only. Alcohol not included. Excludes Saturdays. Not valid on holidays or towards the purchase of gift cards. Entire voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be used in conjunction with any other certificate, coupon, special or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Chef/owner Giuseppe Martuscelli first came to America in 1967 with the Italian Navy; he settled in Newark for good in 1973. Giuseppe says he travels back to his homeland annually to gather new recipes and ingredients not common to the U.S.