- $99 for body scrub, 1 hour massage, & 1 hour facial
- $79 for 1 hour massage & 1 hour facial
- $79 for two 1 hour facials
- -Or- $39 for 1 hour massage
- Take a trip to your place of inner harmony
- Promotion Expires November 13, 2013
If day-to-day stresses have your head feeling scrambled with a side of toast, grab this deal and book the next available appointment for some extreme pampering at Videll's Day Spa. For less than a C-note ($99 - that's 55% off the normal price of $220!), the professionals at Videll's will help you strip off the day's distractions with an invigorating body scrub, relax away your worries with a one-hour relaxing massage and soothe tired skin with a one-hour renewing facial. As an added bonus, you'll leave Videll's smelling like rich aromatherapy oils, letting the luxury linger long after you've made your way back home. If you don't have time for a full-out bliss package, you can purchase one of the smaller offerings like a one-hour massage and one-hour facial for $79 or two one-hour facials for $79 (both valued at $170) or just opt for a pampering one-hour massage valued at $85 for the eggcellent price of $39.
Conveniently located in the heart of Wilmington's Trolley Square, Videll's is a full-service day spa that offers a long list of pampering and healing services, including deep tissue and hot stone massage, body treatments, skin care, mani/pedis and anti-aging treatments. Videll's strives to cultivate a relaxed, tranquil environment to help clients achieve inner harmony and balance. Videll herself has 19 years of experience, and she stands behind her small brood of well-trained technicians.
$99 for body scrub, 1 hour massage, & 1 hour facial
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase 1 per person and a additional as a gift. Not valid on gratuity. Appointment required and subject to availability. 24 hour cancellation policy. Call ahead and mention your DealChicken voucher number. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. One voucher per visit. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
$79 for 1 hour massage and 1 hour facial
Did you know? Touch is the first of the five senses to develop in humans, and human skin has roughly five million touch receptors -- 3,000 in a single fingertip. No wonder a spa day feels so darn good!