- $10 for $20 worth of sweets, nuts and more
- Receive two $10 vouchers to be used separately
- Fresh selection brought in weekly from Lancaster, PA
- Located inside Dutch Country Farmers Market; Open Thursday-Saturday
- Promotion Expires April 13, 2013
Hoping to win rave reviews from your sweetie when you offer a Valentine's Gift? DealChicken hops into view with a suggestion—check out the assortment of homemade fudge, chocolate-dipped strawberries, jams, jellies, spices and other items available at M & A Treats in Lancaster. The team travels to the Dutch Country Farmer’s Market in Middletown each Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Today you have a chance to save half price on your purchase. They also have an ever-increasing selection of gluten-free and sugar-free items.
Located at the Dutch Country Farmers Market at 701 N. Broad St., M & A Treats is open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
$10 for $20 worth of sweets & treats (2 $10 vouchers)
- M & A Treats is located inside Dutch Country Farmers Market. Hours are Thursday 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Friday 9 a.m.-7 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Buyers will receive two $10 vouchers that must be redeemed separately.
May purchase 5 per person and 5 additional as gifts. Full value of each voucher must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. One voucher per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Oh fudge! The delicious confection is made with sugar, milk, butter, corn syrup, and, depending on one's preference, added cocoa, nuts, marshmallows, syrups, fruits and more.