- $15 for $30 to spend on dinner
- Reservations required; Call to schedule
- Valid for both Wilmington and Newark locations
- Live Latin jazz on Thursday nights
- Promotion Expires February 28, 2013
If you're in the mood for tantalizing Mexican fare that is fresh and inventive, you'll love this delicious deal from Santa Fe Mexican Grill in Wilmington. The upscale restaurant offers patrons great service and food that is both inventive and classic. Start off your meal with an order of barbecued pork nachos, crab quesadillas or spring rolls stuffed with braised beef, oaxaca cheese and poblano peppers. For your entree, consider the chicken and rice with sweet plantains, pork tamales with red pepper salsa, grilled shrimp fajitas or authentic paella brimming with mussels, shrimp, scallops and chorizo. A children's menu featuring tacos, quesadillas and chicken fingers is available for tiny tots. Get $30 worth of food from Santa Fe Mexican Grill for just $15 with this great DealChicken deal!
Located on Pennsylvania Avenue in Wilmington, Santa Fe Mexican Grill offers customers a fresh take on Mexican fare. The staff at Santa Fe is friendly and knowledgeable, and the atmosphere is comfortable, upscale and fun. Santa Fe Mexican Grill makes the ideal place for a dinner date, friendly supper or even a business lunch.
$15 for $30 to spend on dinner
- May purchase 1 per person and 2 additional as gifts. Valid for dinner only. Not valid on alcohol and gratuity. Full value must be used in one visit. Reservations required; call to book and mention your DealChicken voucher number. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. One voucher per table or party. Not valid on split checks or during happy hour. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Valid at Wilmington and Newark locations.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
First created circa 1943 by Ignacio "Nacho" Anaya, the original nachos consisted of fried corn tortillas covered with melted cheddar cheese and pickled jalapeno peppers. At Santa Fe, you can enjoy your nachos topped with shredded beef or chicken, shredded BBQ pork, grilled chicken or steak or jumbo lump crab meat.