- July 26, 27, 28 - Solberg Airport, Readington, NJ
- Ticket good for any 1 day of the festival
- Pay $15 for adult tickets ($30 value) and $7.50 for kids ages 4 – 12 ($15 value)
- Children ages 3 and under admitted FREE
- Balloon rides offered for a separate fee
- Five mass balloon ascensions, concerts by Blues Traveler, REO Speedwagon, Big & Rich, R5 featuring Ross Lynch, and The ICONic Boyz, fireworks & much more!
- Promotion Expires July 28, 2013
Keep an eagle eye on the sky over Readington on the last weekend in July. DealChicken says more than 100 sport and special shaped hot air balloons will come into view as part of the 31th Annual QuickChek New Jersey Festival of Ballooning. The festival takes place at Solberg Airport and includes balloon rides, children’s activities, hundreds of arts and crafts and food vendors, plus fireworks, balloon glows, 5k race and amusement rides.
The three-day event draws more than 165,000 people every year, with over 100 hot air balloons, concerts by Blues Traveler, REO Speedwagon, Big & Rich, R5 featuring Ross Lynch, and The ICONic Boyz, a 5K race and more.
$15 for One Adult General Admission Ticket
Have you heard of balloon glow? The pilots blast the propane burners, which releases a burst of fire into the balloon. The balloons "glow" like huge fireflies, which makes for a beautiful display! The balloon glow occurs during the Saturday evening concert beginning at sundown.