- $15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- Seventeen different kinds of oysters
- Seafood, steaks and oysters
- Not valid on prix fixed menu and holidays
- Reservations recommended
- Promotion Expires September 25, 2013
When DealChicken’s finding value-packed deals, he feels like a fish in water. And today, you can save some major bucks when you score 50% off from the Goldfish Oyster Bar & Restaurant. For just $15, you can slurp up $30 worth of grade-A seafood, cocktails and more. Tantalize your tastebuds with under-the-sea favorites off the menu, like chipotle-rubbed salmon and pan-roasted lobster (available Thursday-Saturday). Or take a seat at Goldfish’s raw oyster bar, where you can choose from delicacies like shrimp cocktail, clams and oysters. The oyster selections vary day by day, but altogether Goldfish offers seventeen different kinds to sample. If you’re a seafood lover at heart, Goldfish Oyster Bar & Restaurant might just be your new favorite fishbowl.
Located in Ossining, Goldfish Oyster Bar & Restaurant has been serving the Westchester area for five years. Stop in for live music on Fridays. Reservations are recommended, especially Friday and Saturday nights.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase on voucher per person and one voucher as a gift. Not valid on Prix fixed menu. Holidays excluded. Reservations recommended on weekends. Must be used in one visit. One voucher per table. No cash value. No cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Goldfish was honored by being voted among the 2010 Best of Westchester from Westchester Magazine. For a relatively new business, that’s no small feat!