- $20 for $40 worth of food and drinks
- Contemporary American cuisine, seafood and pub fare
- Not valid on house specials
- Overlooks the Hudson River
- Restaurant is cash only
- Promotion Expires July 11, 2013
DealChicken is accustomed to announcing the rising of the sun, but today he's happy to crow about this deal from Moon River Grill. Enjoy spectacular views of the Hudson while you dine on fresh seafood, such as tuna, lobster, salmon, scallops and shrimp. All main courses are served with your choice of potato or rice, and they also offer traditional tavern fare and lighter options like lobster wraps and lobster quesadillas. If seafood isn't your thing, something else on the menu is bound to catch your eye.
Moon River Grill was established in Sleepy Hollow in 2010, in the location of the former Lighthouse Coffee Company. They're open daily until 10 p.m. Stop by for weekend brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and enjoy a complimentary mimosa or Bloody Mary!
$20 for $40 worth of food and drinks
- May purchase two vouchers per person and one voucher as a gift. Not valid on house specials. Restaurant is cash only. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. One voucher per table. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Vouchers cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The owner, Bob Ronan, named the restaurant after the Moon River of Savanaha, Georgia where he has fond memories fishing and boating during the New York winter as a child.