• Pay $25 for $50 worth of flowers or a fruit bouquet
• Numerous arrangements of flowers or fruit to choose from
• Can be used on delivery
• Not valid Mother's Day week or on out-of-state wire orders
• Read restrictions for delivery zones
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 7, 2013
If you like deliver surprises, you’ll appreciate the joy this half-price offer will bring. DealChicken is tickled to save you 50% on $50 worth of flowers from Graceland Florist, where you’ll find one-stop shopping for special events and celebrations. Graceland has fresh flowers and elegant potted plants as well as brand-name gourmet treats, food baskets, luscious fruit bouquets, spa gift baskets and more. A staff of 15 experienced employees, including two botanical gardens design school graduates, and a fleet of three delivery vehicles stand ready to create an elegant gift for any occasion.
For 20 years, Graceland Florist has been a part of the Mount Vernon-Fleetwood community, delivering fresh flowers and various gifts to weddings, funerals, graduations, bridal and baby showers, birthday parties and more. There's no need to worry about your gift's arrival with same-day delivery and a satisfaction guarantee.
$25 for $50 worth of fresh flowers or a fruit bouquet
- Limit 1 per person. One additional may be purchased as a gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
Delivery zones include: New York: Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Pelham, Pleastanville, Hawthorne, Thornwood, Port Chester, Harrison, Rye, Rye Brook, North Salem, South Salem, Yonkers, Eastchester, Tuckahoe, Scarsdale, White Plains, Hartsdale, Greenburgh, Valhalla, Bronx. Conneticut: Greenwich, CosCob, & Stamford
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Why wait for a special occasion? A national study conducted by Bruskin/Goldring Research for SAF found that 94% of women say that flowers mean the most when they come as a surprise.