- $15 for two $15 vouchers toward award-winning BBQ and drinks ($30 value)
- Vouchers must be used on separate visits
- 3 valley locations, must be redeemed at location selected
- Promotion Expires October 16, 2013
Just hearing the words "Honey Bear's" makes any Valley foodie begin to drool! Annual winner for 25 years of the New Times "Best of Phoenix," Honey Bear's BBQ, with two Phoenix locations, is close, convenient and delicious! Enjoy $30 worth of the best-tasting BBQ, flavored with Honey Bear's signature sweet, tangy sauce and perfectly smoked meat for only $15! The menu at Honey Bear's BBQ covers all of the Tennessee barbecue basics. Try the beyond-tender pork spare ribs, a DealChicken favorite, or sink your teeth into a pork, beef, chicken or hot-link plate or sandwich. Fried catfish and mesquite-smoked chicken also are on the menu, as are plenty of tasty "go-withs," from potato salad and coleslaw to sweet-potato fries and the restaurant's famous Cowbro beans, a spicy mix of sausage and barbecue beans. Be sure to finish your meal with peach cobbler or sweet-potato pie for the full Honey Bear's BBQ effect.
Childhood friends Gary Clark and Mark Smith started Honey Bear's BBQ during college as an on-site catering business with a portable pit. They opened their first restaurant in 1986 on E. Van Buren Street and have since opened a location on N. Central Avenue.
$15 for two $15 vouchers toward food and drink at Honey Bear's BBQ ($30 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase multiple for self and one as a gift. Limit one $15 voucher per visit, per day. Valid only at location selected at time of purchase. Must be used in one visit. No cash back or cash value. Valid for dine-in or carry-out only, not valid for delivery. Not valid for catering. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Don't bother asking owners Gary Clark and Mark Smith what goes into the sauce at Honey Bear's BBQ. The recipes for the restaurant's award-winning and wildly popular barbecue dishes have been in their families for more than 50 years, and they have no plans to spill the secret ingredients.