- All organic and raw ingredients
- Healthy lifestyle
- Inventive salads, entrées and juices
- Promotion Expires December 30, 2013
DealChicken says he’s used to eating raw foods on the farm. Today, you can sample the delectable offerings at Khepra’s Raw Food Juice Bar in Washington, D.C. at a half-price savings. A wide variety of healthy options are available—choices include juices like the Goji Berry Blend and Green High Juice. For food, a sampling of items includes avocado wraps, coconut crab cake, spinach sea salad, garlic kale, chia seed pudding and cashew cheesecake.
The goal is simple, provide the best food for your priceless body temple. They go the extra mile in food preparation to bring succulent entrees, luscious salads and side dishes, satisfying desserts, and of course the most refreshing juices. All food is live, raw, organic vegetarian fare.
$20 for a $50 punch card at Khepra's Raw Food Juice Bar
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 2 per customer. May purchase two additional as gifts. Limit 1 per household. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointments required and subject to availability. Entire voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Valid for dine-in or takeout. Must use $10 worth at each visit (5 visits total)
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Not including your average fast food chains, delis and take-out-only restaurants, there are more than 100 different restaurants in D.C.