- $250 for one IPL photofacial ($500 value)
- FDA-approved technology
- Reduces sun damage, age spots, freckles and redness
- Practice is led by board-certified cosmetic specialist
- Promotion Expires November 3, 2013
While DealChicken would like to attribute his youthful good looks to healthy eating and plenty of exercise, the truth is it’s really all thanks to About Face Aesthetic Centers. While your IPL photofacial may look and feel like a miracle, it’s really cutting-edge science. Dr. Pickens and her staff will even your skin tone, send wrinkles into hiding and leave you glowing and radiant. They’re the best at whay they do, including keeping your secret (but you'll want to tell everyone to come to About Face to learn about more great deals!).
Dr. Pickens and her staff are committed to helping clients achieve, maintain or restore healthy-appearing skin and reduced signs of aging through education, motivation and support. The only physician-owned med-spa in Alexandria, they offer laser hair removal, Botox, velashape, makeup artistry, chemical peels and much more.
$250 for one IPL photofacial ($500 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per customer. May buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Appointments required and subject to availability; regular cancellation policy applies. New clients only. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Photofacials use LED or IPL light-based technology for treating brown spots, broken capillaries and boosting collagen.