- $10 for $20 worth of food and beverage
- Authentic jerk chicken, pork, fish, shrimp and tofu
- Combination platters and kids' menu available
- Conveniently located 1 mile north of the University of Maryland
- Promotion Expires August 15, 2013
Island vacations are an awesome—but not particularly affordable—way to experience new cultures and cuisines. Save yourself a boat load of cash when you choose a trip to The Jerk Pit instead. Experience the tastes of Jamaica for just $10, which gets you $20 worth of BBQ, jerk chicken and other authentic fare. They’re known for their jerk recipes—including chicken, pork, shrimp and fish—but they also offer vegetarian options—like jerk tofu, rice and steamed veggies.
More than just a great restaurant, The Jerk Pit is a cool place to chill, have some drinks and enjoy some nice vibes. Check out their website for a calendar of upcoming events, which include Friday Night Flex, Mingle Saturdays and Sunday Brunch.
$10 for $20 worth of authentic Jamaican cuisine from The Jerk Pit
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per customer. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Dine-in only. Printed voucher must be presented at time of purchase. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
"Jerk" is a style of cooking native to Jamaica. Meat is dry-rubbed or marinated with a spice mixture of allspice, peppers, cloves, cinnamon, scallions, nutmeg, thyme, garlic, and salt. Be careful—it's hot!