- $59 for a 60-minute Thai yoga massage ($120 value)
- Aromatherapy and foot reflexology included
- Therapeutic massage incorporates stretching, palming, pressure points and yoga positions
- Soothing strokes release tension and soreness and increase vitality
- Promotion Expires August 28, 2013
Feeling stuck in a rut, suffering from pent up stress and muscle tension? Take a trip to Thai Yoga Massage in Fairfax, and let one of their expert practitioners stroke and stretch your stress and tension into total submission for just $59. No ordinary rubdown, a Thai massage utilizes yoga positions, pushing your pretzel potential until your body feels relaxed and loose. The physical benefits should be obvious, but they say Thai massage goes beyond that, to improve concentration, boost energy and even relieve anxiety.
Traditional Thai massage is the backbone of this local biz, but they also offer a variety of other holistic treatments and wellness services. Call or stop by their convenient University Drive location to ask about facials, hot yoga, LED light therapy and nutritional counseling.
$59 for a 60-minute Thai yoga massage with aromatherapy and foot reflexology
- New clients only. Massages must be completed in studio. Limit 1 per person. May buy additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Entire voucher value must be used in one visit by one customer. No cash value or cash back. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Thai massage uses stretching, palming, and pressure points to open joints, increase your range of motion and flexibility, and ease muscle pain and tension.