- $15 for $30 worth of authentic Greek fare
- Fresh hummus, souvlaki, gyros, shish kebobs and more
- Meat and vegetarian options available
- Promotion Expires August 28, 2013
Whenever DealChicken’s stomach is empty and wants some food, it says, “Opa!” Instead of enjoying the sites and sounds of the Mediterranean, DealChicken flies on over to Greek Islands Grill to indulge in delicious Greek food. For $15, you can order $30 worth of food and drink—that’s a 50% savings. They serve authentic and classic Greek dishes, but with a modern twist, such as gyros, souvlaki, shish kabobs and seafood. They also provide their patrons with traditional Greek music and decor to make you feel like you’re in Athens. By the end of your meal, you’ll say “opa” as well.
Greek Islands Grill was established in 2005 and is located in Silver Spring. It is owned and operated by Agie Ziotis and Christina Xenohristos, who have always dreamed of opening a restaurant. The hours of operation are Monday to Sunday from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. for lunch and dinner.
50% off authentic Greek fare at Greek Islands Grill (Silver Spring)
- Limit 1 per customer. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Dine-in only. Not valid on delivery orders. Limit 1 voucher per table/group per visit. Entire voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Olive oil is used by chefs in many countries, but especially in Greece. It is the Greeks who consume more per person than any other country in the world!