- $20 for $40 worth of Japanese fare
- Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $20 each; to be used on separate visits
- Dumplings, soups, salads, sushi rolls, hibachi entrees and more
- Open 7 days a week
- Promotion Expires July 30, 2013
Make tonight a sushi night with this half-off deal from Sumo Japanese Restaurant. Indulge in your favorite Eastern treat, compliments of two dinner vouchers from the conveniently located restaurant. Savor spicy rolls, with king crab, lobster, salmon or tuna, or go for classic American sushi favorites such as California roll or Philadelphia roll. There are plenty of options for non-sushi lovers, too, including gyoza (dumplings) for starters and full hibachi dinners featuring everything from filet mignon to veggies.
Sumo Japanese Restaurant prides itself on its team of experienced chefs and its huge variety of menu options. The restaurant is open 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Thursday; 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday; noon to 11:00 p.m. on Saturday; and 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Sunday.
50% off sushi and Japanese dinner fare
- Limit one per customer. May buy one additional as a gift. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $20 each. Each $20 voucher must be used on a separate visit. Entire $20 voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Valid after 3 p.m. only. Dine-in only. Not valid on holidays. Limit one voucher per table per visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Traditional sushi is small (about the size of a quarter) and should be eaten in one bite. Americanized sushi is much larger, and etiquette allows for several bites, but sushi should be bitten, never cut.