- $15 for $30 worth of authentic Lebanese fare
- Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $15 each (to be used on separate occasions)
- Hot and cold mezzas, entrees and desserts made with the traidtional flavors of Lebanon and the Middle East
- Promotion Expires June 24, 2013
While DealChicken’s adventures in Lebanon took place a long time ago, his memories of the food definitely aren’t fading. Every visit to Zikrayet is an authentically vivid reminder. An evening at Zikrayet truly has it all. Of course, you’ll dine on authentic Lebanese cuisine, including a sumptuous selection of mezze. But you’ll also experience the fun of a fresh fruit hookah pipe, and take in some of the best DJs and live bands you’ll find anywhere. It’s a little exotic, a little unexpected and entirely unforgettable.
Located at 2006 Eisenhower Avenue in Alexandria, Zikrayet's 200-seat dining room and non-smoking section, plus a 75-seat covered outdoor patio and lounge beckon for lunch, dinner, drinks, private parties or casual gatherings with friends. They're open Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-1:30 a.m., and Saturday-Sunday, 12 p.m.-1:30 a.m.
50% off at Zikrayet Lebanese Restaurant and Lounge (Alexandria)
- Limit one per customer. May buy one additional as a gift. Customers receive two (2) vouchers worth $15 each. Each $15 voucher must be used in one visit. Each $15 voucher must be used on a separate occasion. If used on Friday or Saturday, must be before 8 p.m. Reservations recommended. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Limit one voucher per table/group per visit. Not valid on alcohol. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
One of the best-known Lebanese foods is hummus, a staple food in the Middle East. The popular dip—made of chickpeas, lemon juice, olive oil and garlic—is used as a dip or sauce for kebabs.