- $15 for 1 dozen custom holiday cupcakes ($32 value)
- Cake flavors include vanilla, chocolate, cranberry red velvet, gingerbread, candy cane swirl and more
- Pick-up your order or have it delivered
- Free delivery included (Arlington, Montgomery County, MD and Washington, DC); $5 charge applies outside these areas
- Great for any party or as a gift
- Promotion Expires June 12, 2013
Want to make your loved ones leap for joy? Let’s face it, 10 lords leaping isn’t going to do it. But, 12 cupcakes just might. Today’s deal allows you to indulge in a custom dozen at more than half-price: $15 for 12 cupcakes from Kartoon Kupkakes. Choose up to four designs within your dozen: gingerbread house, snowman, winter scene, snowflake, Santa’s face, Christmas tree, ornament or presents. As far as the moist, cakey goodness inside, pick something festive such as vanilla, chocolate, cranberry red velvet, gingerbread and more. Twelve cupcakes for the twelve days—now that’ll get those lords-a-leapin’!
The confectionary artists at Kartoon Kupkakes can design anything your heart desires, from Spiderman cupcakes for a comic-lover's birthday, to a fantastic cake creation for a wedding or holiday. They're also available for pickup at their convenient location on Colesville Road in Silver Spring.
$15 for a dozen holiday-themed cupcakes from Kartoon Kupkakes (Silver Spring)
- Limit one voucher per customer. May buy one additional voucher as a gift. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Orders must be placed at least 72 hours in advance (cupcakes are made to order). Customers may pick-up cupcakes at merchant address or have them delivered. Delivery fee included for Arlington County, Montgomery County, and Washington, DC. Additional charges apply for delivery outside these areas. Limit one voucher per order. Valid only for cupcakes. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Cupcakes originated in the 19th century when time and resources in the kitchen were scarce. They were originally called "number cakes" because the ingredients were so easily remembered.