- $15 for $30 worth of traditional American fare (carry-out)
- Customers receive two $15 vouchers (to be used on separate occasions)
- Pizza, subs, wings, chicken and more
- Promotion Expires June 9, 2013
Sure, you could watch seven swans doing laps around the pool all day. Or hit the town and enjoy some good old American fare at Pizza Kingdom. Everyone is sure to love this deal. Famous for its jumbo slices, Pizza Kingdom in Northeast DC is the ideal place for those who love the famous cheesy Italian pies. The best part of all is that pizza is one size fits all. Of course, you can just keep this deal for yourself, too—it's completely up to you. No matter what, though, somebody will be getting hot, delicious pizza from Pizza Kingdom for half price: Pay just $15 for $30 worth of food with this truly festive DealChicken deal.
Located on 12th Street NE, Pizza Kingdom offers a fun family atmosphere that everyone will love. The food is prepared to order, and the staff is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, so each member of your party is ensured a great experience and great food to take home.
50% off pizza, subs, wings and more at Pizza Kingdom (Brookland)
- Limit one voucher per customer. May buy up to three additional vouchers as gifts. Customers receive two (2) vouchers worth $15 each. Each $15 voucher must be used in one visit. Each $15 voucher must be used on a separate occasion. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Limit one voucher per table/group per visit. Carry-out only. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Every second, Americans eat 350 slices of pizza. That’s 3 billion pizzas each year — and 11 pounds of mozzarella per person. Pepperoni is the top topping, covering 36% of pizzas. (Sorry, fish lovers, but anchovies are the least-favorite addition. In Russia, though, red herring is a popular topping.)