• $15 for $30 worth of frozen yogurt and other treats
• Customers receive 3 vouchers worth $10 each (to be used on separate occasions)
• #1 rated frozen yogurt by Zagat
• Smoothies, parfaits plus frozen coffee and lemonades
• PROMOTION EXPIRES June 5, 2013
Three French hens might sound like a fancy gift, but let’s face it… it may be French, but it’s still chickens. Wouldn’t your loved ones prefer frozen yogurts instead? Red Mango in Clarendon is offering a sweet deal that tastes good without putting on the pounds. Get $30 worth of its frozen yogurt and other treats for just $15. Patrons get three $10 certificates (to be used on three separate occasions) for only $15. Red Mango's yogurt is all natural and fat free. It comes with a variety of toppings such as fruit, coconut and chocolate. It is also probiotic, which means it gives the immune system a boost. Each serving is only about 100 calories. There are no artificial flavors or sweeteners and it is gluten free.
Red Mango is located in the Clarendon neighborhood in the center of Arlington, about a mile from Washington, D.C. It is known for delicious and naturally fat-free yogurt that's good for you. Along with yogurt, Red Mango also offers smoothies, parfaits and more.
50% off Red Mango In Arlington (Clarendon)
- Valid at Arlington (Clarendon) location only. Limit one per customer plus up to three additional as gifts. Customers receive three (3) vouchers worth $10 each. Each $10 voucher must be used on a separate occasion. Each $10 voucher must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Limit one voucher per visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Red Mango in Arlington is owned by Betsy and Monte Winterhalter. Monte worked for JCPenney in Manchester, Connecticut for 35 years before opening the store. His move to Virginia and change of career were big life changes, but his hard work paid off, and now he is the proud owner of the successful Red Mango branch in the heart of Clarendon. Follow Red Mango on twitter (@RedMangoARL) or facebook (http://www.facebook.com/redmangoclarendoncommons) for specials and more.