• $45 for a 60-minute Swedish massage ($90 value)
• Upscale spa on Capitol Hill Featured in Essence, Lucky, and Sheen magazines
• Experienced, diverse staff
• Valid Monday-Friday only
• Must give voucher number when booking
• PROMOTION EXPIRES June 3, 2013
Forget the 12 days of Christmas, DealChicken is swooping in with 12 days of savings to help earn you the title of best gift-giver ever, and bring some holiday cheer along the way. Let’s get started...As the song goes, a partridge in a pear tree is the suggested gift. But DealChicken knows his birds, and they don't like being delivered in a pear tree. How about gifting your favorite somebody a massage instead? This holiday season, treat him or her to an upscale spa experience at Skin Beauty Lounge. Massage is a great way to get that total body relaxation, and there are many potential health benefits. This Washington, D.C. beauty biz boasts a skilled team of aestheticians and a long list of service offerings. Massages and facials are its specialties, but the business also offer body treatments, microdermabrasion, airbrush tanning, waxing and more. Why not make a day of it by customizing your own little spa package?
Founded in 2004, Skin Beauty Lounge offers a variety of services, including waxing, facials, lash and brow tinting, body treatments, massage therapy, airbrush tanning and more. Aestheticians are board certified and licensed.
50% off a 60-minute Swedish massage from Skin Beauty Lounge on Capitol Hill
- Limit one per customer plus one additional as a gift. Valid Monday-Friday. 24-hour cancellation policy. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Must give voucher number when booking.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Skin Beauty Lounge provides special benefits for loyal customers. Earn points through regular-priced services and retail, new client referrals, booking your next appointment at checkout and trying new services. Even better—no need to use a punch card—points are automatically tabulated at the salon.