• $10 for $20 worth of gelato, crepes, smoothies, salads, wraps and more
• Customers receive 4 vouchers worth $5 each (to be used separately)
• 32 rotating flavors of Italian gelato, sorbetto and yogurt
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 22, 2013
A fancy, all-expenses-paid trip to Italy may not fall into your lap anytime soon, but treating yourself to a little taste of the country’s popular dessert is well within your grasp. Today’s deal lets you have a bit of Italy in a cup, with 50% off at Melt Cafe and Gelato Bar in Rockville. Some of the choices include banana caramel praline, rum raisin and tiramisu. Sample some for yourself when you cash in on today’s half-price vouchers for anything on the menu. Melt offers a wide range of gelato, sorbetto, yogurt, smoothies, paninos, wraps, crepes and more.
Located at 14929 Shady Grove Road, Melt Cafe and Gelato Bar creates gelato and sorbetto uses the finest ingredient available. The staff prepares it the way Italian artisans have made it for centuries.
50% off gelato, crepes, smoothies and more at Melt Cafe and Gelato Bar in Rockville
- Limit one per customer. May buy one additional as a gift. Valid at Rockville location only. Dine-in only. Printed voucher must be surrendered at time of purchase. Customers receive four (4) vouchers worth $5 each. Each voucher must be used separately. Limit one voucher per customer per visit. Each voucher must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax, gift cards or take-home gelato/pastries/baked goods. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The typical serving temperature for ice cream is between 0 and 5 degrees, where the serving temperature for gelato is between 15 and 20 degrees. The butter-fat content of ice cream needs a colder temperature to keep its consistency.