• $15 for $30 worth of classic Italian fare
• Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $15 each
• Pizza, pasta, seafood, soups, salads, sandwiches and more
• Valid Sunday-Thursday
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 12, 2013
You’ve had a long day on the Mall and the last thing you want to do is go home and make dinner. Sound familiar? Famous Luigi’s has your back with $30 worth of food and drink for just $15. With homemade authentic Italian dishes, handmade cannoli and tiramisu and your favorite beverages on tap, there’s not one thing missing from a night out at Famous Luigi’s. Well, besides you of course.
Famous Luigi's is located at 1132 19th Street Northwest, Washington, D.C. The family owned and operated business, currently run by Deborah and Corrado Jr., celebrates their 70th anniversary next November. While this deal is valid Sunday-Thursday only, they're open seven days a week.
50% off pizza, pasta, seafood and more from Famous Luigi's
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit 1 per customer plus 1 additional as a gift. Dine-in only. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $15 each. Each $15 voucher must be used separately. Each $15 voucher must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Limit 1 voucher per table/group per visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Olive oil is featured in many literary works of art including "Odyssey", written by Homer. It features a character named Princess Nausicaa who anoints herself and her maids with the oil after bathing in the river.