• $25 for $50 worth of food and drink
• Valid for dinner Monday-Saturday (after 7:00 p.m.)
• Contemporary American Cuisine in a modern setting with a spectacular view of the Kennedy Center
• Extensive wine list and daily specials made with local and seasonal ingredients
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 9, 2013
Occasionally, DealChicken likes to puff up his feathers a bit and head out to somewhere for a fancy meal. Today’s deal is for $50 worth of food and drink at the historic Rivers at the Watergate restaurant, located in downtown Washington, DC. This deal is for dinner only, after 7:00 p.m. Because so many people flock to experience this upscale dining delight, reservations are recommended. Try the Country Ham Fritter dipped in cream corn fondue and move on to mains like house made crab cakes, Ahi Tuna or lamb loin.
Rivers at the Watergate is located on historic New Hampshire Avenue. The skilled chef and knowledgeable staff ensure any dining experience at this premier establishment, which boasts a piano bar, is fabulous. They also specialize in catering private parties. The outdoor patio is the ideal setting to celebrate any occasion.
$25 for $50 worth of upscale American cuisine and drink
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit one per customer plus one additional as a gift. Dine-in only. Valid for dinner only (after 7 p.m.). Limit one per table/group. Must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Of all the water on earth, we can consume less than a percent. The usable water can be found in underground aquifers and in fresh water lakes, like the Great Lakes Huron, Michigan, Superior, Ontario and Erie.