• $10 for 2 admissions ($20 value)
• Valid for one night (October 21 or 28)
• Live action, interactive experience with a haunted theme
• PROMOTION EXPIRES October 28, 2012
With Halloween lurking just around the next dark, gloomy corner, it seems like everybody and his brother is looking to scare the bejesus out of you; well, what if DealChicken had found a way you can scare it back? The Death Trail in Dumfries aims to do just that with a combination of ghoulish entertainment—a winding path littered with frights that's perfect for the season.
Located 2 miles from I-95 at exit 152 and 12 miles from I-66 on state road 234 at 16120 Dumfries Road, The Death Trail is a live action, interactive experience that takes place in the dark. It is not recommended for children under 10, anyone with a serious heart condition or for individuals sensitive to lights, sounds or sensory movement.
$10 for 2 single admissions to The Death Trail ($20 value)
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit one deal (2 admissions) per customer. Each voucher valid for 2 admissions on a single day (October 21 or October 28). Valid for one night only. Printed voucher must be presented and surrendered onsite. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Haunted attractions are popular across the nation each October. Throughout each, one walks through a sequence designed to create terror (but all in the spirit of fun!)