• $14.97 for all-you-can-eat weekend brunch for one (a $29.95 value)
• Indian breakfast items, curried specialties, flat breads, tandoor grilled meats and more
• Includes bottomless mimosas, bloody marys, champagne and other cocktails
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 18, 2013
When a great deal to get the weekend started comes along, DealChicken is all in. And $14.97 for the all you can eat brunch at Heritage India Georgetown ($29.95 value) is better than great. Choose from dozens of authentic Indian delights on the menu including breakfast dishes, street foods, tandoor and curried specialties plus a full array of flat breads. Of course, there are numerous vegetarian options. Your meal will include a bottomless glass of select spirited beverages including Mimosa, Bloody Mary and Champagne. What a delightful way to start the weekend with a deal too good to let slip away.
Since 1999, Washingtonians have enjoyed authentic cuisine and a fine dining experience at the multi-award winning Heritage India on Wisconsin Avenue. Sister restaurant Heritage Asia Thai Bistro, located on the first floor, offers a diverse menu of Thai/Pan-Asian dishes. Heritage Asia diners may order from both menus.
$14.97 for all-you-can-eat weekend brunch for one ($29.95 value)
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit one per customer. May buy one additional as a gift. Dine-in only. Voucher valid for 2-hour all-you-can-eat brunch for one person. Brunch hours are 11 am - 2:30 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Brunch only available when ordered by all guests at table. Limit one per table. Not valid on tax or gratuity. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Because many Indians are vegetarian, and the cost of meat is high in India, Indian cuisine consists more of vegetables than chicken, fish or other meat.