• $42.50 for a gel manicure and spa pedicure ($85 value)
• Pedicure includes peel, masque, treatment and hot stone massage for feet
• Your choice of Gelous, OPI or shellac manicure
• Appointment required; please bring printed voucher
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 31, 2013
Whether you call it your tail-feather, caboose or something more explicit, it’s time to shake your bon bon over to Bon Bon Nails to take advantage of today’s great deal. For $42.50, you get your choice of Gelous, OPI or shellac manicure, plus an ultra-pampering spa pedicure. On top of all the expected nail work and polish, the spa pedicure includes a mango peel, masque, paraffin treatment and hot stone massage for your feet. If you’re not feeling fruity, you’re free to substitute green tea or peppermint concentrate instead of mango. Either option is sure to promote an invigorating experience!
Bon Bon Nails promises a great location in busy Silver Spring. They say their affordable prices, appointment availability and stellar services are what give them an edge over the competition.
$42.50 for a gel manicure and spa pedicure ($85 value)
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit one per customer. May buy one additional as a gift. Appointments required and subject to availability. Must present printed voucher. Must be used in one visit. No cash value. No cash back for unused portion. Gratuity should be based upon original price before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Ancient Romans were the first to use waxes in body treatments. From lore, it's said that the Romans would melt the wax in tubs and soldiers would rest in the wax for short periods of time to soothe their muscles after battle.