• $13 for $26 worth of West African dinner cuisine
• Authentic dishes including roasted chicken, smoked fish and traditional stews
• Small eatery with vibrant decor named for Cameroonian soccer star Roger Miller
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 12, 2013
This summer has been so busy with work that DealChicken hasn’t had time to vacation in the states, much less abroad. Today’s deal allows him (and all of you) to take a trip to West Africa without leaving the ZIP code: Roger Miller Restaurant is offering their tasty cuisine at half price. Delight the taste buds with goat pepper soup, roasted chicken crispy with roasted peppers and roasted croaker—a whole fish cooked to order. Wash it down with passionfruit orange guava juice or a crisp ginger beer, and enjoy a mini vacation right in town.
Roger Miller Restaurant was voted 'Best Ethnic Food' by Washington Magazine. Enjoy outdoor seating on the patio!
$13 for $26 worth of West African dinner cuisine from Roger Miller Restaurant in Silver Spring
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. May buy multiples. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid for dinner only. Valid for dine-in or carry out. Limit one per table/group per visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Many people confuse plantains and bananas. While they look similar, the difference is in the taste. Plantains are more of a starchy fruit, while bananas have a noticeably sweet taste.