• $249 for a private fishing charter for four people
• 4-hour trip incudes all gear and bait
• Catch catfish, perch, bass and rockfish with 4-6 poles
• No license required
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 10, 2013
DealChicken loves a day on the water, especially when it involves fishing with his buddies. He’s caught an eggciting deal—save 50% off a four-hour fishing expedition for four people, courtesy of River Shore Charters. All bait and gear is provided, and the boat is fully licensed. You’re free to catch and release or take your fish home for a fresh meal. Get ready to be surrounded by an abundance of catfish, perch, bass and, on a lucky day, some have been known to bring in a rockfish.
River Shore Charters specializes in fishing charters, riverboat tours and private chartered parties along the Occoquan River. They boast a skilled, trained and licensed staff and Captain. Boats are boarded at Occoquan Regional Park in Lorton.
50% off a 4-hour private fishing charter for 4 people (gear and bait included)
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit one per customer. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Reservations required and subject to availability. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In 1880 Chesapeake Bay landed upwards of 170,000lbs of oysters. The "Oyster Boom" as it was dubbed, was the largest landing of oysters in history.