• $20 for $40 worth of food and drinks
• Big portions of classic American cuisine and beer
• Relaxed lounge atmosphere
• Convenient location and metro-accessible
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 8, 2013
The motto "Get too much for your money at Recessions" suggests huge portions at great prices. So, when they offer you half off an already affordably priced menu, you know you're really gonna get your money's worth! But large portions of "greasy but delicious bar food"—like burgers sandwiches, salads and other American favorites—isn't the only reason this established restaurant has proved recession-proof. They also boast an outgoing staff, relaxed atmosphere, billiards and fun events like Friday-night Karaoke. They promise cheap beer as well, so order up a "King Kong" while you're at it!
Recessions Lounge was opened in 1996, but moved to its current location on L Street in 2002. It's owned and operated by Qazi and Hajjie Mohammed, two brothers from Pakistan who've been described as 'the nicest men you'll ever meet.' Their family has been in the restaurant/bar biz for two generations.
50% off classic pub fare at Recessions Lounge
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit one per customer. Must be used in one visit. Dine-in only. Not valid on Fridays. Not valid during Happy Hour (5-8 pm daily). Limit one per table. No cash value. No cash back. Not valid on happy hour specials. Gratuity should be based upon original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Recessions Lounge has won numerous awards, including The Washington Post’s 2008 "Best Happy Hour" and The Washington Times’ 2008 "Best Karaoke." Come in and see what all the buzz is about!