• $12 for $24 worth of authentic Indian, Bangladeshi and Pakistani food
• Extensive menu featuring classic curries and sizzling tandoori dishes
• Open daily for lunch and dinner
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 10, 2013
When done right, dining is an experience that can transport you to different worlds. Come walk through the gardens of India, Bangladesh and Pakistan with authentic flavors and aromas you won’t find anywhere else. Music and Indian artifacts help set the stage for your cultural experience, while the friendly, talented cooks and servers attend to your every need. Come hungry, because their long and varied menu includes a broad range of Far East cuisine, including tandoori chicken barbecues, vegetarian entrees, curries, and a variety of Indian breads and desserts.
India Garden Restaurant offers a great location in the busy Rockville Pike area. In addition to dine-in service, they also deliver via takeout taxi. Owner/chef Peter Gomes has already proven his palate-pleasing abilities with his sister restaurant in Carey.
50% off authentic Indian cuisine from Indian Garden in Rockville
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. May buy multiples plus one additional as a gift. Must present paper voucher at time of purchase. Dine-in only. Limit one voucher per table/group per visit. Voucher must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Not valid for lunch buffet, on alcohol or on holidays. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Curry, a common spice in Indian cooking, can also be used as a strong dye for fabrics!