• $15 for $30 worth of design-your-own sushi and more
• Customers receive 3 vouchers worth $10 each
• 28 fillings available plus 8 sauces and 5 toppings
• Signature rolls plus edamame, tea and more
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 28, 2013
You’re as busy as a hen, when you suddenly realize you’re hungry. You want something fast, healthy and delicious. DealChicken feels your pain. Better yet, he has a deal for you. For only $15, you can get three $10 vouchers for food and beverages at Oh Fish! restaurant. Pop in, have your maki sushi made your way and pop out. Feel the creativity as you choose the ingredients for your sushi roll.
Located only three blocks south of Dupont Circle on 19th St. NW, Oh Fish Maki Sushi Joint by Kaz gives people on-the-go an opportunity to get a sushi roll made to order with an unrivaled diversity of fresh ingredients in a short period of time. The process was inspired by Subway, but the meal is all authentic and nutritious maki sushi.
50% off design-your-own sushi and more at Oh Fish! (Farragut/Golden Triangle)
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit one per customer plus one additional as a gift. Dine-in only. Limit one voucher per table/group per visit. Each $10 voucher must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Oh Fish is the brainchild of Chef Kaz Okochi of Kaz Sushi Bistro fame. His vision was to bring together America’s love of sushi rolls (maki sushi) with the inspiring diversity of fresh ingredients he worked with in Japan.